TBRM Engineering Capacity
Senior Mechatronics Engineer
In the role of Senior Mechatronics Engineer you are able to have a good overview of complex, highly accurate control systems. These systems can have a broad range, varying from robotics to semicon systems. Together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you play a crucial role in getting these systems to the required performance, by understanding the controls of such systems and looking for the best solutions within those boundaries. This requires broad orientation, conceptual skills and a “can do” mentality. Flexibility in thinking and persistence is also required.
- BSc-MSc Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, with specialization in (system) control;
- Minimum >5 years relevant industry experience (High-Tech);
Knowledge and experience in CAD systems, e.g.: NX – Solid Works – AutoCAD – Inventor;
- Technical knowledge in the field of control systems, using Matlab/Simulink;
- An effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition;
- Broad system and integration knowledge;
- Innovative, bringing in new ideas, quality conscious, stress resistant, flexible and customer focused;
- Good communication skills and speak/write fluently English;
Speaking Dutch is a plus.
TBRM (formerly Segula Technologies Nederland B.V) with offices in Delft, Eindhoven, Geldrop, Milan and India is part of the TBRM-Group. We are an engineering and manufacturing company that operates internationally and is focused on supporting customers, by providing consultancy and capacity to complete project solutions including production of the hardware and delivery to the customer.
We strive for innovative solutions for both existing OEM companies and small start-ups:
“Together we can create opportunities!”
In addition, we are a company that distinguishes itself through a high degree of involvement, honesty, accessibility, professionalism, customer focus, quality and entrepreneurial spirit, where the team element is paramount in the working environment.
Working at TBRM means working at the TBRM family, where you’ll be surrounded by highly skilled engineers who come from all over the world. Within our company you work both autonomously and in a group. We embrace an open office culture with short lines of communication between the different areas of competence and management to maintain a strong sense of involvement.
Employee well-being is our priority, which is why we strive for a healthy work-life balance.
What we have to offer
You build your career yourself and we facilitate you:
- An enthusiastic team of great, driven and international colleagues;
Challenging assignments, from specifications till realization;
- Competitive salary;
- 28 Annual leave days;
- We take your development very seriously and we will provide you professional guidance and training possibilities;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- An inquisitive environment with various companies in the TBRM Group, in which you are directly involved;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of the High-Tech Industry;
- Winter events, summer events, afternoon drinks and more to bond with colleagues;
Fun! We know how to work hard and passionately but do this always with fun.
Apply or mail to Careers@TBRM.eu