Your daily work as senior engineer
- As a Senior Engineer you are responsible for the design, drawing and calculation of mechatronic systems.
- You coordinate the design team, and together with the Project Manager and System Architect you have contact with the customer, suppliers and production.
- You take responsibility for development of mechanical hardware according to requirements and identify/resolve missing requirement or challenge existing requirements, taking into consideration aspects of aspects of design for cost, manufacturing, assembly, and testing.
- Taking care of designing through CAD systems (NX, Solid Works) and production of manufacturing specifications
- Being a Senior Engineer you support technical decision making with analytical engineering calculations and in-depth numerical simulations, or via hardware breadboards and component testing.
- Conduct end-to-end engineering support from concept design to product delivery, including detailed design, verification and validation.
- PhD, MSc or BSc in Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace Engineering, or relevant Scientific Discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a product development environment in a Senior Engineer / Lead Engineer role.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical requirements and design parameters at component level.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of manufacturing processes. Such as machining, additive manufacturing, bonding and sheet metal.
- Experience in 3D CAD (Solid Works / Siemens NX / Catia).
Beneficial Competences and Experiences for Senior Engineer
- Knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms.
- Understanding how module level position, motion and force control requirements are derived from overall system performance requirements.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical testing (static / dynamic systems, thermal measurement and control, precision alignment and repeatability.
- Familiarity with High Tech technology applications and their domain specific environments and requirements (cleanroom, vacuum, optics).
On personal skills you are a self-starter. In other words, you like initiating tasks and have a pro-active attitude. In addition, you have the ability to rapidly comprehend at a conceptual level. You also are capable to transfer your knowledge to team members. Not only that, but you also have proven experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
TBRM (formerly Segula Technologies Nederland B.V) with offices in Delft, Eindhoven, Geldrop, Milan and India is part of the TBRM Group. We are an engineering and manufacturing company operating internationally and are focused on supporting customers by providing consultancy and capacity to complete project solutions including hardware to the customer.
We pursue innovative solutions for both existing OEM companies but also small start-ups: “Together we can create opportunities!”
What sets TBRM apart is a high level of commitment, honesty, accessibility, professionalism, customer focus, quality and entrepreneurial spirit, with the team element at the forefront of the working environment.
Working at TBRM means working in the TBRM family, where you are surrounded by highly skilled engineers coming from all over the world. Within our company, you will work both autonomously and as part of a group. We embrace an open office culture with short lines of communication between competency areas and management to maintain a strong sense of commitment.
Employee well-being is our priority and therefore we strive for a healthy work-life balance.
Want to know more? Who we are – TBRM
What we offer
You build your career yourself and we facilitate you:
- An enthusiastic team of great, international driven colleagues;
- Challenging assignments, from specifications till realization;
- Competitive salary;
- 28 Annual leave days;
- We take your development very seriously and we will provide you professional guidance and training possibilities;
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- An inquisitive environment with various companies in the TBRM Group, in which you are directly involved;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of the High-Tech Industry;
- Winter- and summer-events, afternoon drinks and more to bond with colleagues;
- We work hard and passionate and we always do this with fun!
Upload your CV or mail to Careers@TBRM.eu